Author Topic: Micollab v9.2  (Read 1598 times)

Offline richmckevitt

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Micollab v9.2
« on: March 25, 2021, 05:13:51 AM »
Hi - I am running Micollab 9.2 along with MiVB 9 and Micolab server 9.2 and MICC v9.

I have ACD callers who have the Micollab softphone on Laptops but are having to use Web Ignite to manage their availability status for call taking in conjunction with the Micollab.  Is there any way that the status such as ACW , Break etc can be controlled via the Micollab?  I know the Micollab has a presence setting which can stop calls to the Softphone but I need these to marry up for stat reporting?   The only thing I can ses is on the Micollab client service is a tick under accounts  and account settings called Enable ACD features in client.  This is ticked but doesnt seem to do anything and any user guides are not brilliantly clear

Many thanks

Rich

Offline Dogbreath

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Micollab v9.2
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2021, 07:21:16 AM »
You can use feature codes but a) you are limited to to single-digit codes b) I think I read somewhere in the documentation that this isn't supported [but I can't remember if it was MiCC or MiCollab docs that said this].

Offline richmckevitt

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2021, 12:50:10 PM »
Ok - Cheers for this  - not like Mitel to not build a fully syncd and compatible set of systems!!

On another note - Do you know if you can incorporate the full Tel Directory from MIVB in to the Micollab - Any one with ACD/ Exts are there but any speed dials dont show, although they work when called

Offline bajangerry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2021, 05:01:25 PM »

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 08:01:01 PM »
You can't see telephone directory on micollab. You need to set up ids with your AD or any other meta directory

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10