Author Topic: Scheduled night mode - specify tenant?  (Read 830 times)

Offline dg

• View Profile
Scheduled night mode - specify tenant?
« on: March 16, 2021, 07:46:18 AM »
Hi folks.
We have a muti-tenant setup here that has 5 buildings and a 'manager.' The idea here is that each building can set their own night modes whenever they close or open.
One of the buildings doesn't feel like going to night2, when they ought to, so I want to schedule it.
I looked at scheduling this, but I'm not seeing any way to specify which tenant the event applies to. Is there such an option I'm just not seeing? Or does the night mode simply apply to the whole system (e.g. 'manager?')

Thanks,
-dg

Offline mark.vanderheijden

• View Profile
Re: Scheduled night mode - specify tenant?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 08:35:43 AM »
You can use the Business Schedule configuration for this.

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 09:04:29 AM »
The night mode key will apply to the system as a whole, yes. It's a bummer for us on our virtual MiVBs that provide phone function for multiple locations. We use business schedules on the ring groups to open and close them but it adds work when a site wants to close early or open late on a particular day - we have to schedule it it.

What seems to work okay for us is the ring group presence. Say a site has 3 main line answer extensions - I give them each a group presence key for the ring group and if they all toggle out it follows a different path based on the overflow point of the ring group.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 06:02:04 PM »
With tenanting you have have each control their night

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10