Author Topic: Call Forwarding Timers  (Read 1883 times)

Offline rlillynj

• View Profile
Call Forwarding Timers
« on: March 15, 2021, 01:30:51 PM »
I have an older SX 200 ICP system. recently calls are now forwarding to voicemail after about 1 ring despite all options in COS for sets and voicemail ports are set to 4 or 5 rings.  it also appears that the system is completely ignoring COS. i've moved sets to different COS's and modified the timers but it still always forwards after about 1 ring.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Call Forwarding Timers
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2021, 08:08:20 PM »
One phone or all? How are you sending them to VM, via CFB/NA or via Form 19 rerouting?

Remember that CFNA is based on the source COS, usually the trunk COS if a trunk is involved.

Offline rlillynj

• View Profile
Re: Call Forwarding Timers
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 10:29:11 AM »
Its only happening when calls are transferred from express messenger.  calls come in and a person dials an extension. the call is sent to the extension but it only rings once then goes to voicemail box.  internal calls honor COS settings just fine.  its all extensions dialed from the express messenger attendant.  i also check the voicemail COS but its set to 5 rings. I also checked the PRI COS and thats also set to 5 rings.

UPDATE:  i deleted a mailbox in form 50 then recreated it. that extension now rings 3-4 times instead of 1. i suspect something in express messenger has become corrupted which is causing the issue. it would make sense because nothing in the system has been modified in years which would have caused this problem to just come out of nowhere.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 11:00:25 AM by rlillynj »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10