Author Topic: Mitel 3100 Java issues  (Read 758 times)

Offline adamkuhn.ak

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel 3100 Java issues
« on: February 22, 2021, 11:52:35 AM »
Hello all!

I am a enthusiast who got an old Mitel 3100 from a friend who’s shop shut down in 2006, and I am having issues with the System tools. I connect to it with a vintage windows XP machine and whenever I go to try to adjust settings or upload files,  the Java applets appear to be loading then they fail. I’ve read on multiple posts that there was a KB patch for this, but as I am not a Mitel customer, I can’t get the Software Installer tools or Patch to fix this with. Can anyone with access to this program or the patch please help me out? Thanks in advance.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Mitel 3100 Java issues
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 10:37:27 AM »
"KB" items are usually Microsoft Knowledgebase items... But I am not sure that will help... You need an old XP machine and old browser with an old version of JRE, same issue on SX-200 ICPs for their web interface, there used to be a patch from Microsoft for this, but it's been depreciated and doesn't work anymore. On the SX200 the only recourse now days is to use the an SSH shell. 

Mitel does have some KB articles... If you give me the number I will look it up.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 10:54:57 AM by acejavelin »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10