Author Topic: SMDR field "Segment flags" breakdown on Mitel 5000  (Read 836 times)

Offline Makophin

• Contributer
    • View Profile
SMDR field "Segment flags" breakdown on Mitel 5000
« on: February 18, 2021, 09:40:49 AM »
Hi everyone!

We have been exporting the SMDR records from our Mitel 5000 (MiVoice Office 250) and processing them and importing them into our ERP system for some time, using an app we developed in house to try to make sense of the various records for each call.

There is a field that's not currently exported called "Segment Flags" that looks like it might provide better insight as to the information relating to the call record, and perhaps make it easier to interpret the call history on calls that cycle through several endpoints.

It appears to be a composite of binary flags, where each bit in the word has some significance, but I can't find any information on how to decode the flag.

Does anyone know where I can get the info to decode and better understand what the Segment Flags field is telling me?

Thanks!

Jerry Turnbow

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: SMDR field "Segment flags" breakdown on Mitel 5000
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 09:52:00 AM »
Jerry,

Where are you seeing this Segment Flags at in your SMDR?

Thanks,

TE

Offline Makophin

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 09:53:23 AM »
Good morning, Tech! 

It was one of the available fields in the Call Reporter that I added to see if there was more info available to classify call records where there are multiple call segments.  See attached:

Thanks!

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 11:28:29 AM »
Makophin,

That looks like a report out of the MiContact Center Office (MiCCO) or what used to be called Customer Service Manager (CSM).

I don't think this software gets its information from SMDR though, but more likely from the OAI Stream.

I am not sure that someone here would know anything about Call Segments from the OAI stream though.

When I get some time I will look at my old OAI Manual to see if I can find anything about it.

Thanks,

TE

Offline Makophin

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 11:53:06 AM »
Sounds good - much appreciated!

Jerry

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10