Author Topic: Auto Answering on Mivb v8.0  (Read 693 times)

Offline richmckevitt

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Auto Answering on Mivb v8.0
« on: February 09, 2021, 05:30:56 AM »
Hi - I am trying to get tho the bottom of an auto answer issue that I am having on a new SIP service we have set up.

Basically we are moving from a connection with a Contact Centre Platform from IFS called MPL to their new Imedia platform. The current MPL connection is linked to my MiVB via an MXe controller whereas the new imedia server (Windows 2019) is via SIP.

When I am logged in as an agent on MPL the auto answer function works perfectly. When I use the same agent to log in on imedia the auto answer will not work.

The database for agents for both MPL and Imedia is the same database and all this is doing is sending a call to a specified ext (the same one in this case) but as mentioned auto answer works on one and not the other.

I have checked the following so far
MPL is configured on Trunk Attributes under Trunk Service 2 which is under COS 64 and COR 65
Imedia is under Trunk Service 10 which is under the same COS and COR as service 2. The COS 64 has auto answer allowed (as does the COS for the agent ext btw)

The only difference I can see is that under the ARS Digits dialed we have calls going to MPL under Route list 103 whereas imedia is under Route list 49 (this is because when the call hits the MPL/imedia servers , as it is using the same agent database etc that anything leading 55xx will go to MPL and anything 56xx will go to imedia)
The COR for these routes are different , however I don't see how this would impact auto answer).

Any thoughts would be very much appreciated as the team at IFS have said the issue is with the PBX and not them!

Many thanks

Rich
Many thanks Richard

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10