Author Topic: UCSERVER Error - CALSTATUS_CalstatusError  (Read 1325 times)

Offline hutchs

• View Profile
UCSERVER Error - CALSTATUS_CalstatusError
« on: January 28, 2021, 06:53:26 AM »
Our ucserver has started sendoing out error emails and the corresponding data is found on the status screen on the server. I think it is something to do with the SSL certificate as this was replaced at around the time the errors started.

Application - MiCollab Client Service
Event Type - CALSTATUS_CalstatusError
Value - CALSTATUS
Severity - Indeterminate
Description - Calstatus Error java.net.NoRouteToHostException No route to host - The server is not reachable. Please check your network configuration settings.: Calstatus: hpcplc(07d37e3a-1dd2-11b2-bc ... FOR MORE DETAILS, SEARCH cim.log FOR CIMAlarmRef10010

Everything seems to be working, but getting these emails every 15 minutes or so and 4 at a time.
Have rebooted both the switch and the ucserver, re uploaded the SSL certificate which was also replaced on all our other systems that needed it so I know that it's OK.

I cannot find anthing on the net that points mw in the right direction.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: UCSERVER Error - CALSTATUS_CalstatusError
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 07:30:36 AM »
hutchs,

Wow, how old is your installation as the UC Server isn't supported on the MiVO-250 anymore.

Anyway, the error is quite clear, "No Route to Host - The server is not reachable. Please check your network configuration settings", which is typically a DNS or Gateway issue not an SSL Certificate issue.

It also says to look at the cim.log file for more information, but it probably won't provide you any more information than you already have.

I am moving this to the correct forum as well since this should be in the Application forum not the MiVO-250 forum.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10