Author Topic: MiCollab 9.2.0.104/MBG 11.0.0.309 issues with outgoing SIP calls  (Read 853 times)

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Having issues with a system and looking for some feedback. Have a MiCollab running 9.2.0.104 in server/gateway, MBG version 11.0.0.309 running on it, and having issues with outbound calls to NexVortex. The MBG is not populating the Contact field of the SIP Invite messages with the IP address of the MBG, so NexVortex having trouble processing the calls. Outgoing calls from desk phones (all in Teleworker mode, this system is hosted in our DC with phones at 8 sites around town) have a 10 second pause before they are connected. Any calls that are re-routed or forwarded to external numbers (there's hundreds like this as most of their users are mobile) fail completely. I've got a ticket open with Mitel sitting with design, but I need to find a fix ASAP as it's obviously disruptive to the customer's business.

I have another customer in the same DC, using the same carrier, that's one release back (MiCollab 9.1.3.302 w/ MBG 11.0.0.304), that's working fine. My thought was to stand up a standalone MBG on 11.0.0.304, point my outbound SIP calls to that, and see what happens. My issue with this is if that actually works, I'll have to cluster it in so I can use the existing MBG trunk licenses, and mixing MBG releases in a cluster is always something to avoid. I don't really see what other choice I have, besides begging Mitel for some licensing since their broken product created the mess to begin with.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10