Author Topic: Mitel 3300 Innovations AutoAttendant digit to external destination fails  (Read 816 times)

Offline tmnt1981

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hello all, I have a Mitel 3300 with an Innovation Auto Attendant that has a digit transfer to a system speed call configured on the 3300.
The transfer drops the call when the external caller answers.
It's a hotel and this is supposed to go to an external site for reservations.
I had the site verify the speedcall works by them just dialing it from the phone.
For testing purposes I built a speed call with my cell number and I get 1 ring and the call drops.
I show a missed call on the cell phone.
Yes public to public trunk is enabled on the COS for the voicemail ports and the trunk ports
Voicemail ports have the same interconnect restriction as the IP phones.
I added the main number for CPN substitution in case it was an issue of the far end not recognizing caller id but the issue persists and the missed calls that show on my cell are the main number.
The Auto Attendant digit transfers to internal extensions work so I tried to create a DN which I forwarded to the external number and the same thing happens.
I hear, PLS Hold and then 2-3 rings and 1 ring or sometimes none on my cell and a missed call.
I contacted the Carrier and the call trace show the disconnect coming from the PBX.
The CCS Trace definitely shows the CRM/CIM/cim ;2;*166*1 2 3 4#*234*X`#
Any ideas?
Thanks,

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 3300 Innovations AutoAttendant digit to external destination fails
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 06:18:47 PM »
It's been a few years, but for a while there was an issue with the SIP endpoints on the Innovation not being able to transfer to external numbers via a speed call correctly. The workaround was to specifically define ARS lines for the external numbers that allowed the Innovation SIP endpoint extensions to call it, as the "override toll control" option on the speed dials didn't work.

Offline tmnt1981

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 3300 Innovations AutoAttendant digit to external destination fails
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2021, 09:35:39 AM »
I went back to the Carrier, which has a SIP Trunk backbone with Vega Router to break it back to a PRI handoff.
We went through call traces and noticed that while my ISDN protocol was set to NI2 as it needed to be per the cutover 6 months ago, they had Automatic on, sort of an auto negotiate the protocol.
Well the external transfer did not like that.
The support rep changed it to NI2 in the Vega Router and the external transfers started to work.
Problem solved.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10