Author Topic: Suppressed digits  (Read 930 times)

Offline RLyon

• View Profile
Suppressed digits
« on: December 11, 2020, 03:25:59 PM »
Part 1: In the SMDR, I see the extension ****** which signifies a missed call, but then in the Dialed Digits I see some missed calls have "Ring....." and some have "Ring....1XXXXXXX". Are some trunks suppressing the digits and if so how do I change that? I see to change it is in System > Maintenance > SMDR, but all suppress is set to No

Part 2: When the client transfers an incoming call on a SIP Trunk to another extension, the caller ID does not follow. It just says the person who transferred the call. I do have Propagate Original Caller on Transfer enabled for all phones, and is enabled on the trunk and in the mailboxes. In the SIP Trunk I do have Propagate Original Caller ID to Yes and Do not Propagate Caller ID to P-Asserted Identity to No. Which by the Help file I believe I have correct.

Part 3: Why would a client pick up the handset of a 6940 and there is no dial tone
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 04:10:17 PM by RLyon »

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Suppressed digits
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2020, 08:53:56 AM »
RLyon,

1. I have no idea what you are referring to here.

2. This is the default Transfer operation, but after the call is answered do they have the Caller-ID then?

3. The handset they are picking up doesn't belong to their phone or they removed the handset ID from their phone.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10