Author Topic: Send someone currently on call with to someone else's voicemail in MiCollab  (Read 1266 times)

Offline lrjones198

• View Profile
So when I get a call from Micollab, I can decline it and it will go to my voicemail. Now if I answer the call and I want to send this person directly to someone else's voicemail how would I do so in Micollab as I am unable to figure this out. Thanks for any help.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 12:31:12 PM by lrjones198 »

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Next gen or legacy?

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Do you have a feature access code for voicemail? This I think would be needed for MiCollab or softphone

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Do you have a feature access code for voicemail? This I think would be needed for MiCollab or softphone

This one. Set the FAC for Voice Mail to **, then just transfer the call to **[DN] in MiCollab.

Offline lrjones198

• View Profile
We are using Legacy currently but I have Next Gen on my machine and prepping it before pushing out. I would like to get Softphone working on it, Send calls to voicemail, park pickup parked calls if possible, be able to change voicemail greeting within Micollab or softphone etc. etc.

I am not sure about the Feature Code. Where would I find this at? Would this be under Feature Access Codes in VMCD? If so Voice Mail does not have a code. How would I add to get this feature to work?
Thanks so much for your help here.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 12:55:50 PM by lrjones198 »

Offline lrjones198

• View Profile
Ok I added ** as FAC for Voice Mail. So I tried transferring current call to voicemail 9336 in this case by typing **9336 and I get "Call Failed. The Number was not recognized." Any thoughts here?
Does MiCollab possibly not like ** as the code and is wanting numbers or # or something other than *? I do however want to mention I can transfer to the voicemailbox 9336 by transfering to **9336 from a deskphone. It does not work in Micollab though.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 06:43:01 PM by lrjones198 »

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
You need to check the extension length in MiCollab icps. The client will add the leading digit when going beyond the extension digit length.

Offline lrjones198

• View Profile
Would you be able to point me in the right direction? I am not sure where icps is located in Micollab. Many Thanks!

Offline lrjones198

• View Profile
OK....I found this and mine was set to 4. I set this to 6 to include the ** and now this works as intended. Thank you so much!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10