Author Topic: Missed call, then dial tone  (Read 972 times)

Offline RLyon

• View Profile
Missed call, then dial tone
« on: December 04, 2020, 01:56:12 PM »
I have a client that says if they miss a call, they get another call and when answered they get dial tone, hang up will immediately get another call with just dial ton and again. Incoming calls that get missed hear it continually ring and then hangs up. Analog trunks. I have a firewall set up on the Mitel Controller
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 03:06:11 PM by RLyon »

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Missed call, then dial tone
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 03:29:24 PM »
Can you see these in the Current Calls tab or in SMDR and verify source? If you can narrow it down to one line, swap that line with another on the Mitel and see if the trouble follow the line or port. My guess is that there is one analog POTS line that is causing this and it has trouble in the field or a bad line card if it's traditional copper service. If it's an ATA/gateway of some kind, then it might be a bad unit.

Offline RLyon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 05:02:52 PM »
I made a test call and it is 3 LS Trunks The CO trunk day ring in goes to a hunt group and then goes to recall the timer is set at default 180 for the recall destination which is a IP phone. It rings for about a minute and then ends as a busy signal never reaching the IP Phone. I tried deleting the LS Trunks and adding new ones, same issue.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2020, 09:08:33 PM »
I made a test call and it is 3 LS Trunks The CO trunk day ring in goes to a hunt group and then goes to recall the timer is set at default 180 for the recall destination which is a IP phone. It rings for about a minute and then ends as a busy signal never reaching the IP Phone. I tried deleting the LS Trunks and adding new ones, same issue.
You need to get a buttset on it and test the line.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10