Author Topic: MiCollab Microsoft Office 365 OAuth 2.0  (Read 2577 times)

Offline adambpa

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MiCollab Microsoft Office 365 OAuth 2.0
« on: December 01, 2020, 06:05:57 PM »
Greetings,

Has anyone here successfully configured OAuth 2.0 to Office 365/Azure AD? 

I've attempted to follow the online help guidance which is scant at best and the only part that is not clearly defined are the permissions needed on the Application registration.  The online help dictates this:

• To use OAuth 2.0, an application must have an application ID issued by Azure Active Directory. On the Request API page, select Exchange under Supported Legacy APIs followed by Application Permissions and then select full_access_as_app. Then click Add Permissions.

The problem I encountered is that I only have Microsoft Graph available under Legacy APIs.  The closest thing I could find is "Office 365 Exchange Online" under APIs my organization uses which does have the full_access_as_app permission.  I've enabled this permission and configured everything else as described.  The trouble I am having is when I click test in the Calendar Integration section when OAuth 2.0 is configured, regardless of what Username I enter, it fails with a Invalid calendar server credentials.: Invalid credentials. message. 

Any ideas or should I reach out to support?

Thanks,
Adam

Offline adambpa

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab Microsoft Office 365 OAuth 2.0
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2020, 09:00:46 AM »
I was able to get this functioning.... Thank you

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 10:52:05 AM »
I was able to get this functioning.... Thank you

What did you do? Help the next guy by sharing your solution.

Offline adambpa

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 03:19:41 PM »
It appears after I re-authenticated with good credentials under the Standard connector and then switched back to OAuth and saved again, the test was successful.   The most insightful information I guess I would have is to use the Office 365 Exchange Online permission in the Azure application configuration permissions instead of Exchange under supported legacy apps as the documentation describes.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10