Author Topic: MiCollab 9 - Chat - Image paste and file Share  (Read 1104 times)

Offline jascrous

• Contributer
    • View Profile
MiCollab 9 - Chat - Image paste and file Share
« on: November 24, 2020, 02:32:39 PM »
Hopefully an easy one...

Does the MiCollab 9 client support pasting images and/or sharing files?  I do not see the option available in the Chat client.  Does a feature need to be activated on the server to allow this?

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab 9 - Chat - Image paste and file Share
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 06:21:51 PM »
I can do this in our MiCollab 9 with CloudLink chat enabled. Not sure if it worked before enabling that or not though.

Offline mark.vanderheijden

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2020, 04:05:07 AM »
This only works with Cloudlink chat enabled as NEPhoneGuy stated, with the "legacy" chat you cannot send or share files.

Offline jascrous

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 08:34:26 AM »
This only works with Cloudlink chat enabled as NEPhoneGuy stated, with the "legacy" chat you cannot send or share files.

I ended up calling partner support, at first they agreed it was just CloudLink and turned it on.  Still didn't work, actually the change they made broke MiCollab chat altogether.  They then came back and indicated MiTeams is required.  I understand CloudLink is required for MiTeams as well, but do we know if the statement that MiTeams is required for these Chat features in MiCollab to work?  MiCollab and MiTeams are two different things.  Sadly with MiTeams, the product is not HIPAA compliant yet so that's not an option yet.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10