Author Topic: Web interface timeout?  (Read 1118 times)

Offline mitelmac

• View Profile
Web interface timeout?
« on: November 05, 2020, 03:26:36 PM »
Where is the setting in MiCollab for the amount of time to auto-logout a user? Can't find it anywhere, appears that admin stays logged in to server-maanger forever.

MiCollab 9.1.3.107-01

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Web interface timeout?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2020, 03:58:33 PM »
That's kind of weird - I've never logged out and every time I go to the MiCollab msl page I've got to log in again.

Offline mitelmac

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 08:16:13 AM »
That's kind of weird - I've never logged out and every time I go to the MiCollab msl page I've got to log in again.
I left it open after making this post yesterday - I was still signed into it this morning and could click around.

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 08:54:07 AM »
I left it open after making this post yesterday - I was still signed into it this morning and could click around.

Are you leaving the browser/tab open for MSL or closing that and coming back again and not getting the login page?

Offline mitelmac

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 09:50:22 AM »

Are you leaving the browser/tab open for MSL or closing that and coming back again and not getting the login page?

I leave it open. If I close it, I will have to log back in when I open a new tab later and go back to it.

MiVoice will automatically log me out of I leave it open, after 60 minutes. Following the setting "User Session Inactivity Period" in "System Security Management". I would expect miCollab to do the same.

Offline NEPhoneGuy

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 11:55:52 AM »

I leave it open. If I close it, I will have to log back in when I open a new tab later and go back to it.

MiVoice will automatically log me out of I leave it open, after 60 minutes. Following the setting "User Session Inactivity Period" in "System Security Management". I would expect miCollab to do the same.

I see. I always close the tab or browser. I'm not aware of a setting to make it log you out of the page after a period of time.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10