Author Topic: database utilities test  (Read 711 times)

Offline RLyon

• View Profile
database utilities test
« on: October 30, 2020, 11:41:54 AM »
[DSSKeyMapKeys]/[field_system_speed_dial_id] contains an invalid reference to [SpeedDialNumbers]/[speed_dial_number_id] [1]   Set to first available

I never ran a Database Utilities Test before and I'm getting this message repeatedly. The only thing I have in my DSS/PKM is a PKM that I dont use. Is there a manual that guides you with error logs and such as what the meanings are so I don't need to bother y'all.

Offline RLyon

• View Profile
Re: database utilities test
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 10:35:32 AM »
These as well....

[KeysetKeyMapKeys]/[field_system_speed_dial_id] contains an invalid reference to [SpeedDialNumbers]/[speed_dial_number_id] [1]   Set to first available

[KeysetDefaultProgrammableKeys]/[field_system_speed_dial_id] contains an invalid reference to [SpeedDialNumbers]/[speed_dial_number_id] [1]   Set to first available

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: database utilities test
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 09:29:24 PM »
You have keys in your keymap template that have references to Speed Dial numbers that are not programmed, in other words they didn't work anyway. Probably nothing to worry about, especially if this is the first time you have run a DB Clean. Just clean the database and restore it. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10