Author Topic: Quickly check forwarding paths  (Read 864 times)

Offline Rishi

• View Profile
Quickly check forwarding paths
« on: September 30, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »
I was informed that one of our users was not getting voicemails. It turns out the forwarding path was missing. Another phone number next to it was missing the forwarding path as well.

Is there an easy way to see which of the 100+ phone numbers might be missing this information, short of going through each phone's setting?

Thanks.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Quickly check forwarding paths
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 11:29:00 PM »
It's a Station Flag, correct? Look in Phone-Related Info and Flags, find System Forwarding, and look at the list of extensions that have it enabled. If it is in the list, it's enabled, if not, then it's disabled. Quick way to tell if only a few are missing is right-click and see if there is anything in XYZ category you can add.

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 10:34:17 AM »
It’s not a station flag, but a forward path. I think the only way would be to run a station report and sort by forward paths.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 11:30:52 AM »
It’s not a station flag, but a forward path. I think the only way would be to run a station report and sort by forward paths.
Just re-read that... Your correct, I was assuming he was referring to the System Forwarding flag getting turned off.

Of course, assuming all phones use the same forwarding path, an alternative would be to copy an extension with a valid forward path and paste to all other extensions the forward path only... Won't tell you who has it assigned or not, but will make sure everyone has it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10