Author Topic: Feature Request - Any Success  (Read 1042 times)

Offline jbbts

• View Profile
Feature Request - Any Success
« on: September 11, 2020, 08:13:52 AM »
Wondering about people's success with feature requests from Mitel.   I put in a request for a Phone Manager Mobile feature, and even though Xarios owns that product,  it had to run through Mitel.

The request was to be able to answer a Phone Manager Mobile Call on the locked screen, rather that tapping the notification, unlocking the phone, and then answering.   Pretty straight forward request and other Mobile Soft-phone Apps already support this.

Let me know if you have had success in the past, and if you want to jump on to this feature request please do.   Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Offline Magpye

• View Profile
Re: Feature Request - Any Success
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2020, 05:14:48 AM »
I raised a couple in 2016 that were put on the road-map but are yet to have been released.
Hopefully you have more luck than me!

Offline Travis

• View Profile
Re: Feature Request - Any Success
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2020, 02:54:13 PM »
Jbbts,

Sadly its very unlikely feature requests will make it into production unless you are the top seller for mitel phones. I predict Xarios wont be able to add a feature like this for a long time due to the issues they have with push notifications and how the app functions. We are not pushing the phone manager platform for soft phones or 69xx phones until it is much more reliable and efficient. Did you know if you have a smartwatch that is setup for call control(ring/answer/talk through watch), the app becomes totally unusable? (Dial then crashes) So in order to use the crappy app I need to disable my $400 smartwatch :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10