Author Topic: Upgrade from MiVB 8.0/8.1 to 9.1 dropping Business Schedule fields?  (Read 1416 times)

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
I've done a couple of upgrades from 8.0/8.1 releases to 9.1 that have dropped Business Schedule fields from Call Rerouting. A straight backup/restore on 9.1.0.95 seems ok. Before I open a support ticket and they think I'm crazy, anyone else noticed this? DR Logfile is clean.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Upgrade from MiVB 8.0/8.1 to 9.1 dropping Business Schedule fields?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 05:27:00 AM »
Yes we had this. I didn't do the upgrade but we had a site that lost all their Business Schedules from Call Rerouting as well.

We gave logs to Mitel but they couldn't see why either. Keep us up to date if you find out the cause.

I'll just have to be mindful now that if there's Business Schedules to export forms.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 09:49:40 AM »
First one I saw a few weeks ago I wasn't sure what happened and by the time we noticed it the DR logfile had been overwritten by a scheduled backup. So, on the one I did yesterday I set up a test since that customer wasn't using them anyway, and sure enough my Business Schedule fields were blanked out. I made sure to capture every log file I could think of before and after to send to tech support this time.

Not the first time I've found bugs in 3300/MCD/MiVB software. The real fun one was back when the old 3300 release 8 came out; first release that supported ring groups, and we found that when all members of a ring group were in DND and you called the RG, it rebooted the controller.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 10:11:47 AM »
Finally got an update from Mitel with a DPAR number on this one: DPAR MIVB-24016

Targeted to be fixed in MiVB 9.1 SP1 PR1.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10