Author Topic: Mesaje de error "Violacion Licencia" / Error message "License Violation"  (Read 1770 times)

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
Estimados/Dear:

En la PBX Mitel 3300 se muestra un mensaje "Violacion Licencia" en los displays de los telefonos digitales y en la gestion web de la PBX. / In the Mitel 3300 PBX a "License Violation" message is displayed on the digital phone displays and in the PBX web management.

Ustedes tienen conocimiento de como solucionar este inconveniente. / You have knowledge of how to solve this problem.
Yo adjunto capturas de pantalla. / I attach screenshots.

Lo único diferente es que se adquirió e instalaron licencias SIP Trunk. / The only thing different is that SIP Trunk licenses were purchased and installed.

Gracias por la ayuda que me puedan brindar./Thank you for the help that you may be able to provide.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
try to retrieve licence ( licence and option form --> change -> retrieve)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Did you get the patch done for the new security certificate? It sounds like your security certificate never got updated.

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
Estimado / Dear acejavelin:

No tengo el parche de seguridad, es la primera vez en varios años que  se instala algo para la PBX. / I do not have the security patch, it is the first time in several years that something has been installed for the PBX.

Tal vez tú me puedes ayudar con información para descargar el parche y el manual de instalación?
 / Maybe you can help me with information to download the patch and the installation manual?

Gracias / Thank you

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
Estimado / Dear:

Adjunto captura de pantalla adicional a las enviadas anteriormente. / I attach additional screenshot to the ones posted above.

Estimado sunspark, gracias por la información/Dear sunspark, thanks for the information.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

On August 21, 2020, the MiVB’s AMC root certificate will expire.  Mitel is releasing a Root Certificate Update (RCU) for all MiVB systems running release MCD 5.0 to MIVB 9.0 SP2. The RCU delivers a new AMC root certificate and maintains the consistency of your communications.   

Download the rootCer2040_ppc update from software download center.
b.   RTC shell access (serial port of the controller or Putty to system IP with port 2002 in raw mode).
c.   FTP from DOS prompt or FTP application for transferring patch in BINARY mode.

On RTC shell, type: ld </sysro/rootCert2040_ppc
perform AMC sync to update ARID and/or GARID with the newly installed certificate
To validate if the new certificate is in use after AMC sync.  --> Mivb curent version should have .9 appended to software version

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
sunspark is correct, and you should get this done ASAP... If you don't correct it in 18 days, the system will stop processing any calls.

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
Dear:
The problem is that I have no knowledge of where to download the patch, where I live there is no company that represents Mitel.
Can you help me with the download link or with the patch?

Thanks

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Dear:
The problem is that I have no knowledge of where to download the patch, where I live there is no company that represents Mitel.
Can you help me with the download link or with the patch?

Thanks
If you do not have access to Mitel Connect, you should get your dealer to handle it. This has been known for almost 2 years and a patch available for about a year as well. Every dealer was notified of customers who needed it, several times.

The patch is relatively simple, and a competent technician can do it in 15 minutes remotely with remote desktop access to your PC and a few basic software tools (putty and ftp)... I have done dozens of them this way with no issues as long as your PC can sync it's licenses online.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Since January, I patched 350 mivb 😂😂

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
Re: Mesaje de error "Violacion Licencia" / Error message "License Violation"
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2020, 03:17:40 PM »
Dear:

Thank you for your time and the information that you gave me.

Best Regards

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10