Author Topic: UC360 Firmware Update  (Read 915 times)

Offline HerrDoktor

• View Profile
UC360 Firmware Update
« on: August 12, 2020, 11:31:46 AM »
So I've recently been tasked with updating Firmware on a few dozen UC360's that are spread out among my organization. This is my first dealings with anything phone or Mitel related so I'm very much green in this area.

Right now the process is to manually go to each device and update the firmware via USB. Easy enough. But from my reading it seems like doing it via HTTP would be the way to go in the future. That way I don't have to hit up 50 devices one at a time.

I'm trying to future proof this process so it's just easier. So I have some questions about it.

1. Is it possible to remotely set any of the settings on the UC360's themselves via whatever admin console I assume I should have access to? Such as time settings, LDAP/AD settings. HTTP info for where I want it to pull updates from?

2. Honestly that was my only question I can think of at the moment. I'd love to hear some other things I should probably be doing with these as well since this is all very new to me.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: UC360 Firmware Update
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 12:10:05 PM »
first you have to activate web server on each UC360

1- press setting
2- Advanced
3- enter the password ( default password = admin)
4 - system settings
5- web server settings --> tick to enable

now you have two method to find the ip adress of  the uc360

scan your subnet rang
or from uc360 -- settings - advanced- network settings -view current

so now with the ip address you'are able to log into the uc360 -- configure the first one with all parameters you need (ldap server , language , sip authentication ......) after that , backup this one .
with notepad ++ change the authentication name/ and sip password . and import the backup file in the second UC360 .....

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10