Author Topic: Recorder Application and User Groups  (Read 817 times)

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
Recorder Application and User Groups
« on: August 05, 2020, 05:27:39 PM »
Call Recording Server 9.2.302.
Unable to add some User Groups to the Agent & Employee Evaluation Application as the move button is grayed out.  Other User Groups are not grayed out and available to add.   The particular group I need to add has 40 members.  Referencing this article (http://mitelforums.com/forum/index.php?topic=10501.msg47253#msg47253) brings licensing into the mix, however I am not sure how to find how many QA licenses my system has.  There are no entries for QA.  I see some codes that don’t make sense such as “E_CNX”, “E_MAN”, “PagUsers”; “RE”, “SFES”…

I am a member of the System Administrators User Group.   I am able to add members of the group individually, but not ideal when groups are manage friendly.

Anyone know what might be happening?

Many thanks!

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
Re: Recorder Application and User Groups
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 05:02:17 PM »
In addition, there were some users that I could not add the application as it was grayed out.
The fix for this one was to make the user a Call Agent User Type.

To work around the issue reported, I created a new group; added the application and permissions to this group.  I then added a user into the group.  The result was that the user did not see the application.

Fix for that one was to add the application to the user (grants permission to the application).  Then the settings within the User Group for that application took effect. 

In summary, add the application to the user.  Add the application to a User Group with the respective permissions.  Then add the user to the user group.  Somewhat streamlines the process rather than having to set permissions for each user individually.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10