Author Topic: Ring Group Issue with GUI Interface  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Hammy

• View Profile
Ring Group Issue with GUI Interface
« on: July 30, 2020, 07:40:25 PM »
Hello,

We have a Mitel 3300 phone system, which we recently shut down and powered back on.  Unfortunately, after the shutdown we have lost a ring group in the GUI interface under the administration console.  I can only see 1 ring group in the GUI, but we have 2 of them currently.  If I export the data to a CVS or TXT file I can see both ring groups in the system and all the members.  The problem I am having is trying to get the ring group that is not showing up in the GUI corrected because we have a member in the ring group that needs removed.  I also tried to import the new changes via .csv but they don't seem to upload using the Mitel templates in the phone system.  Do you think a restart of the phone system would correct this GUI issue inside of the Ring Groups section?

Offline Hammy

• View Profile
Re: Ring Group Issue with GUI Interface
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 07:51:41 PM »
Also, just to add.  If I add the ring group back into the phone system it says it already exists.  Any new ring groups I create end up saving, but then disappear from the GUI interface when you view them under the ring groups section.  If you export the data again into a .cvs or txt they show up in the export but trying to import data back into the phone system never finishes and just sits at loading.   

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 08:09:02 PM »
Logout and clear cache and cookies in your browser, close browser and then reopen it and reconnect. Any difference? Try a different browser? The fact that they are there when you export means the database isn't corrupt, but it's likely a browser issue.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 10:23:17 PM »
I would agree on clearing out your browser cache first, but if that doesn't work, try a reboot of the controller.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 08:25:18 AM »
Depending on your release you might also try compatibility mode in IE.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10