Author Topic: Upgrade from MiCC 8.1, MiVB 8.0.9, MBG 9.4 and MiCollab 7.3 key benefits  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Steve_zvc

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hi,

We've just got a quote from our provider for an upgrade to our Mitel system to bring everything up to date.  I've been asked to provide some key benefits to justify the costs of which I'm sure there are many.

We are moving MiContact Center from 8.1 up to 9.2
The MiBorder Gateway servers will be going from 9.4 up to 11
Micollab from 7.3 up to 9.1
MiVoice Business from 8.0.9 to 9.0

One of our key drivers was clearing up some of the security vulnerabilities in the older version.

On the back end is their much in the way of noticeable improvements?

One thing that was of interest since we've had everyone working from home would be an improvement to the chat functionality, we have teams trying to use it as their main tool for inter team communication but the current version with no proper chat history or groups is pretty basic.  Do you know if this has now been addressed?
I've had a bit of a look at the new Web Ignite which looks like it could be much better than the pretty unstable old version that we are currently using and looks like it might bring things together better.

I'm just having a look through the documentation but if anyone can give any useful insights that would be appreciated!
thanks

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Chat is a big improvement, the current release of MiCollab supports cloud-based chat that syncs history across devices.

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
White list / black list in Mivb

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
ACD SIP Softphone.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10