Author Topic: No funciona los comandos de mantenimiento/Maintenance commands do not work  (Read 1264 times)

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
Estimados/Dear:

Por favor su ayuda. yo tengo una MITEL 3300 ingreso a la gestión web, me pongo en los comandos de mantenimiento y escribo "STATE EXTENSION 3445" (3445 extensión digital se encuentra funcionando)  y me da un mensaje "NON-UNIQUE MATCH", pasa lo mismo si escribo el mismo comando para  una extensión SIP o analógica, y presenta el mismo mensaje si yo utilizo el comando "LOCATE".

Please your help, I have a MITEL 3300 access to web management, I go to the maintenance commands and I write "STATE EXTENSION 3445" (3445 digital extension is working) and present a message "NON-UNIQUE MATCH", the same thing happens if I write the same command for a SIP or analog extension, and displays the same message if I use the "LOCATE" command.

Tal vez usted saben cual es la solución para este inconveniente?? / Maybe you know what is the solution to this problem?

Gracias anticipadas / Thanks in advance

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Estimados/Dear:

Por favor su ayuda. yo tengo una MITEL 3300 ingreso a la gestión web, me pongo en los comandos de mantenimiento y escribo "STATE EXTENSION 3445" (3445 extensión digital se encuentra funcionando)  y me da un mensaje "NON-UNIQUE MATCH", pasa lo mismo si escribo el mismo comando para  una extensión SIP o analógica, y presenta el mismo mensaje si yo utilizo el comando "LOCATE".

Please your help, I have a MITEL 3300 access to web management, I go to the maintenance commands and I write "STATE EXTENSION 3445" (3445 digital extension is working) and present a message "NON-UNIQUE MATCH", the same thing happens if I write the same command for a SIP or analog extension, and displays the same message if I use the "LOCATE" command.

Tal vez usted saben cual es la solución para este inconveniente?? / Maybe you know what is the solution to this problem?

Gracias anticipadas / Thanks in advance

What is the issue?

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
There's a previous command waiting for input. Just enter "next" or "cancel" and it should finish the previous command.

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
Estimados/Dear:

El problema se presenta porque ejecuto un comando, pero no obtengo ninguna respuesta (tomando en consideración existen extensiones libres en el caso del "LOCATE" y la extension digital 3445 existe y funciona correctamente)

The problem occurs because I execute a command, but I don't get any response (considering there are free extensions in the case of "LOCATE" and the digital extension 3445 exists and works correctly)

Adjunto capturas de pantalla / I attach screenshots

Offline sunspark

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Estimados/Dear:

El problema se presenta porque ejecuto un comando, pero no obtengo ninguna respuesta (tomando en consideración existen extensiones libres en el caso del "LOCATE" y la extension digital 3445 existe y funciona correctamente)

The problem occurs because I execute a command, but I don't get any response (considering there are free extensions in the case of "LOCATE" and the digital extension 3445 exists and works correctly)

Adjunto capturas de pantalla / I attach screenshots

No match because you didn't have the extension 3445 in use

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
You have a pending multi-device action in the maintenance terminal...

1) Untick AutoComplete
2) Clear the Command line
3) type CANCEL and press enter
4) Try your STATE command again.

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
Estimados/Dear:

1) sunspark:

La extensión se crea, está en uso y es la extensión que uso (3445).
The extension is created, in use and is the extension that I use (3445).

2) acejavelin

Realizo los pasos solicitados pero muestra el siguiente mensaje que adjunto los archivos.
I make the requested steps but it shows the following message that I attach the files.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Estimados/Dear:

1) sunspark:

La extensión se crea, está en uso y es la extensión que uso (3445).
The extension is created, in use and is the extension that I use (3445).

2) acejavelin

Realizo los pasos solicitados pero muestra el siguiente mensaje que adjunto los archivos.
I make the requested steps but it shows the following message that I attach the files.
Try NEXT or QUIT or END...

The putting out "Non-unique match" to every command is very indicative of it waiting for a specific command/acknowledgement to finish a series or events.

Of course, you could always just reboot and it will clear.

Offline san_typ

• View Profile
Estimado/Dear:

Gracias por la información fue de mucha utilidad, el comando que reconoció y funciono es "NEXT".

Thanks for the information it was very useful, the command that recognized and worked is "NEXT".

Solucionado /Solved

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10