Author Topic: Micollab client for Apple IOS challenges  (Read 1730 times)

Offline snithinkumar

• View Profile
Micollab client for Apple IOS challenges
« on: June 18, 2020, 08:03:00 AM »
Will Micollab works in LAN only mode for iphone clients? When I try to deploy the Micollab in LAN only mode, the client in Iphone shows soft phone greyed out. I did not build or plan for the  MBG, because the customer needs micollab only while in office. I checked with Mitel TS and they confirmed that Micollab doesn't works only in LAN mode and MBG in DMZ or network edge is mandatory. Does anybody here has Micollab working only in LAN mode with no mbg for Iphone clients?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 08:07:35 AM by snithinkumar »

Offline Biggie3300

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Micollab client for Apple IOS challenges
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 12:28:35 AM »
Yes this can be done as we have a secure site with this setup, check your deployment profiles as you have to setup a connection to MBG but can be the local MBG in MiCollab server then make sure your deployment profile has teleworker disabled as the default has this turned on.
Redeploy the clients and should work.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2020, 01:31:59 PM »
I have seen issues with the latest version where this was turned off in the deployment.

Offline snithinkumar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 11:35:51 AM »
I have installed Micollab server version 9.1.3. Customer doesn't need outside access on any devices. Since the Micollab will be in the LAN along with MIVB( MXe 3 server), will the Micollab mobile client for Android and IPhone works when connected through the WIFI in this condition(without MBG)?

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 01:33:08 PM »
I have installed Micollab server version 9.1.3. Customer doesn't need outside access on any devices. Since the Micollab will be in the LAN along with MIVB( MXe 3 server), will the Micollab mobile client for Android and IPhone works when connected through the WIFI in this condition(without MBG)?

If your MiCollab server is in server-only mode, and your client deployment profile sends the clients to the LAN IP or FQDN (with an internal DNS entry on the local network), this should work.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10