Author Topic: FWD to VM? (It's not what you think)  (Read 761 times)

Offline Bundy53

• View Profile
FWD to VM? (It's not what you think)
« on: June 17, 2020, 12:52:08 PM »
We have a customer w MVO 250 (13 nodes) and Mitel App server w Phone Manager Mobile.  They use presence profiles for everything (changing status of an extension etc).  Recently a user complained of calls not routing correctly - turns out their desk phone was forwarded to VM.  NOT trhough fwd paths etc - HARD forwarded to the VM extension.  As if someone went to the phone and dialed 355 then the VM extension.  I know of NO other way to do this than what I just  stated.  FWD VM.....  dows anyone know any other way (through phone manager) that this would be possible?  We know you can put into DND etc and calls GO to VM.  But I am talking the desk extension shows - in attendant console - as FWD to VM.....   Any feedback would be great.

Offline Travis

• View Profile
Re: FWD to VM? (It's not what you think)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 03:56:20 PM »
Hey Bundy53,

If you go on that users cell phone they probably set their status to forward to voicemail in the "Send calls to " part of the status. This forwards the phone to the vm application as if you pressed fwd all then typed the ext for vm. make sure they change the status back to include ringing their phone/voicemail under the DEE tab and not the voicemail tab.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10