Author Topic: Warning on new system set up  (Read 1011 times)

Offline rick

• View Profile
Warning on new system set up
« on: June 02, 2020, 11:12:44 AM »
I am starting programming a new system and have just uploaded our database where we have most setting already programmed and just need to add users and trunk info
When I log in I get a warning:

Interface warning: Call to CanUseAdConInterface failed (2): Contact technical support

can anyone tell me what this means and how to get rid of it?

Thanks

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Warning on new system set up
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2020, 12:16:10 PM »
rick,

I have never heard of that error.

Is this when you are done programming and are now trying to get into the system or is this when you are trying to setup your database before uploading to the system?

If you have loaded the DB into the system and this error is now coming up I would verify that the DB version and software version are the same and then I would try a different PC and see if that allows me in. If I still can't get in then I would default the DB from the system and see if I could get into the system with it defaulted again and then if I couldn't I would probably reset the entire system and then a new compact flash if that didn't work. If you are still having issues after that then you will need to call Tech Support to figure out what is going on.

Sorry,

TE

Offline rick

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2020, 12:44:55 PM »
Hi TE,
Thanks for that.
Yeah, this happens when I log back into the system having uploaded a default database (I have already upgraded the system t version  6.3.8.105 and the database version I upload has been updated to the same) The database has a basic dialplan set up but has only 1 phone programmed. We then usually add other phones, users and trunks and we are ready to go.
The database DOES let me in -there doesnt seem to be anything else wrong - it accepts programming changes and phones and trunks work as normal.
I don't seem to see anything wrong except for this error which shows up when I log in. 

Offline Travis

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2020, 12:51:32 PM »
Rick,

I have seen this before, I cant recall what it is from but its from not programming something. I think it relates to the conference assistant not being made possibly? I have not had any issues with ignoring it.

Thanks,
Travis

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 03:45:50 PM »
Backup... Do a DB Clean on it, and then restore the cleaned database.

Offline dkemp

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 03:48:00 PM »
I've seen this numerous times. Seems to pop up when when logging in to a system that has a different SW Rev. than the last system I was in. It's annoying but doesn't effect anything. Click ok and it should take you back to the log in screen and then load up without issue. I haven't found a way to keep it from happening

Offline Travis

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 10:08:10 AM »
Mitel taught me how to fix it during the certification course when I started out. Its definitely not a bug or database issues. Its due to lack of programming for something.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10