Author Topic: MiCollab Mobile Client  (Read 2897 times)

Offline brogerson

• View Profile
MiCollab Mobile Client
« on: May 08, 2020, 10:53:53 AM »
I have two questions about MiCollab Mobile Client.

The Client is telling me that when a user is on a call with mobile Collab soft phone and another call comes into the cell phone number some users get the option to place the collab call on hold and some users it is done automatically.   

Also the Client is  telling me that if the Collab Client app is closed down and not running on the cell that it will automatically turn itself on if a call comes into the softphone.

I have two versions of Android phone and when the app is closed it does not turn itself on and let me take a call and if I am on a call with the app and I get a call to my cell the call on the app is automatically put on hold,  I don't get an option to put it on hold.

I am not aware of any mitel settings that could affect any of these scenarios.  Is this related to the Software or settings on the cell phone.

Offline dilkie

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab Mobile Client
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 11:00:33 AM »
It would help others if you could post the version of the clients involved and on what devices. Android is different from iOS is different from windows (where there exist multiple implementations).

Offline brogerson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 11:52:54 AM »
They are using the latest version of MiCollab Mobile app and I know they have Android and Iphones but not sure about Windows.

I doubt every phone is using the same version of Android and IOS software.

Offline brogerson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 11:56:09 AM »
I am using Client Version 9.1.311

Offline Martin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 06:31:26 AM »
The mobile app is built so that even if the app is closed down in the background it will still work. If you want to stop calls coming through to your MiCollab client you need to do this within the app rather than just closing it down. You can do this through the call flow settings in the status or just switch your softphone off from within the app.

You can control how MiCollab behaves with native calls on your mobile phone by going to settings > call settings. This should show you some native call settings.

Martin

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10