Author Topic: Error Email  (Read 924 times)

Offline koth

• View Profile
Error Email
« on: May 06, 2020, 08:21:53 AM »
Hello.  I'm new to the Mitel 3300 and wasn't employed when we first installed the Mitel 3300 3 years ago.  So I wasn't here when they first implemented the system.

Over the last three weeks we have had a million problems.  Basically happened out of the blue.  One of the major issues is that when a call comes from the outside. It takes 10 seconds from the time the person receiving the call answers it until both people are actually connected.  Other issues include no three way conferencing on phones, internal transfers go straight to voicemail and a few other minor things.

Yesterday I went into MiCollab and checked the email configuration and noticed I was only receiving emails for Intermediate events.  I added Critical, Major, Minor and Warning as well.

I'm now getting the below email every 15 minutes:
Use of uninitialized value $gdb_output_line1 in pattern match (m//) at /opt/intertel/bin/findcore line 186.
Use of uninitialized value $core_command_line in split at /opt/intertel/bin/findcore line 188.
Use of uninitialized value $core_short_command in string eq at /opt/intertel/bin/findcore line 189.
Use of uninitialized value $core_term_information in scalar chop at /opt/intertel/bin/findcore line 195.
Use of uninitialized value $_[0] in substitution (s///) at /usr/share/perl5/File/Basename.pm line 341.
fileparse(): need a valid pathname at /opt/intertel/bin/findcore line 197

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Error Email
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:59:41 AM »
What type of trunks do you have?  SIP?  PRI?

Ralph

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 01:54:56 PM »
Hello.  I'm new to the Mitel 3300 and wasn't employed when we first installed the Mitel 3300 3 years ago.  So I wasn't here when they first implemented the system.

Over the last three weeks we have had a million problems.  Basically happened out of the blue.  One of the major issues is that when a call comes from the outside. It takes 10 seconds from the time the person receiving the call answers it until both people are actually connected.  Other issues include no three way conferencing on phones, internal transfers go straight to voicemail and a few other minor things.

Yesterday I went into MiCollab and checked the email configuration and noticed I was only receiving emails for Intermediate events.  I added Critical, Major, Minor and Warning as well.

Use of uninitialized value $gdb_output_line1 in pattern match (m//) at /opt/intertel/bin/findcore line 186.
Use of uninitialized value $core_command_line in split at /opt/intertel/bin/findcore line 188.
Use of uninitialized value $core_short_command in string eq at /opt/intertel/bin/findcore line 189.
Use of uninitialized value $core_term_information in scalar chop at /opt/intertel/bin/findcore line 195.
Use of uninitialized value $_[0] in substitution (s///) at /usr/share/perl5/File/Basename.pm line 341.

This is a Mitel 3300?!?!? These look like Mitel 5000 (MiVoice Office 250) related messages since they have the "/opt/intertel/..." path in them, but not "normal" errors the 5000 produces like "Alarm 213" or something like that. Odd...

Offline koth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 02:32:32 PM »
What type of trunks do you have?  SIP?  PRI?

This is SIP.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020, 10:37:26 AM »

This is a Mitel 3300?!?!? These look like Mitel 5000 (MiVoice Office 250) related messages since they have the "/opt/intertel/..." path in them, but not "normal" errors the 5000 produces like "Alarm 213" or something like that. Odd...

He does mention he sees these errors on MiCollab, so I'm guessing it's coming from AWV somewhere.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10