Author Topic: MiCollab - Reconcile Wizard Issue  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
MiCollab - Reconcile Wizard Issue
« on: April 29, 2020, 04:12:48 PM »
Mitel Gurus,

I have the latest version of MiCollab 9.1.3.12 and performing a System Synchronization with the MCD it requires a Reconciliation; as expected.

The issue we are seeing is that the MiCollab is recognizing itself as a required Network Element and it wants to setup Sharing, which stops the ability to have the MiCollab Integration Wizard work.

So, we reloaded the MiCollab DB and started over and ran the MiCollab Integration Wizard first and then had the MCD perform a Synchronization; which then required the Reconciliation as expected.

It still sees the MiCollab as an Element that it needs to setup a Network Element for, but I have never seen that prior to version 9.1 and neither has anyone else at my company.

Has anyone seen this happen on their installations with MiCollab 9.1.3.12?

Thanks,

TE

Offline Martin

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab - Reconcile Wizard Issue
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 07:36:06 AM »
Hi TE

Ive done a recent install using this version of MiCollab and haven't come across this issue.

Normally the Integration Wizard is the first thing I run after the server is licensed. Then I move on to networking the MiVB/MiCollab together and sharing. There is normally always some sort of reconcile needed as you mentioned but after this was done I havent noticed any issues.

After you tried the second time and ran the ICW first, were there any issues after you accepted and completed the reconcile?

Martin

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiCollab - Reconcile Wizard Issue
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 03:34:21 PM »
Martin,

No, but it does put a new network element of itself on there. Since this is a new installation we haven't finished setting up and therefore it hasn't been tested. I have a ticket in with Mitel to see if this is just the new way of doing things.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10