Author Topic: Mitel Softphones: no audio either way when calling  (Read 971 times)

Offline mitelcustomer

• View Profile
Mitel Softphones: no audio either way when calling
« on: April 17, 2020, 11:59:53 PM »
We have a new softphone system installed. We are using the Mitel Micollab app for the enhanced twinning license (rather than the full softphone license) We set up the MBG virtual server, got an SSL, changed firewall settings, and made the configurations as indicated. Our licenses are active. 

When we go to make a call from the micollab mobile app on the smartphone or the web client portal, the call goes through, the other party answers the call, but the problem is we cannot hear them and they cannot hear us. We had a third party configure the firewall as Mitel techs indicated (I did not see the config myself) Also, it sends me a voicemail after I make a call, to my cellphone's voicemail from our organisation's number and it is my voice, basically everything I said during the call from the phone I was calling from, where I could not hear the other party. So weird. 

The Mitel engineer has not been able to help us get the audio working. Can anyone help us get this working? I need to get this working over this weekend. Thank you in advance

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel Softphones: no audio either way when calling
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 12:50:50 PM »
Did you run the teleworker analyzer remotely to verify ports opened? Also what mode (network profile) is the vMBG in?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10