Author Topic: MiVoice Business-dial into telephone/personnel directory  (Read 770 times)

Offline jbjconsulting

• View Profile
MiVoice Business-dial into telephone/personnel directory
« on: April 11, 2020, 04:42:07 PM »
Up until now I've only done basic changes to my 3300 (and am a long way from and expert).  I've spent some time on this forum and web searches and am sure I'm missing something obvious.

I have MiVoice Business sitting on an older appliance.

When the Auto Attendant answers it gives me the option to press 9 for a personnel directory.  What is that actually dialing?  In other words, what do I dial on a handset to get the personnel directory (is that possible)?

We want the superintendent to leave a message on one of the main numbers, "Press 9 for a staff directory", but what do I put for a number in the Multi-Level Auto Attendant so that when the caller presses "9" (or it can be any number really) it puts them into the personnel directory?

Thanks!

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MiVoice Business-dial into telephone/personnel directory
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 05:07:12 PM »
On the embedded vm 9 is the dial by name option, from MLAA it isn't graceful to get to IMHO. Some others might have some suggestions when trying to get to this from a MLAA.

Offline jbjconsulting

• View Profile
Re: MiVoice Business-dial into telephone/personnel directory
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 10:03:08 PM »
Thanks for the response.  I may have to put people into the auto attendant anyway, but was hoping there was a shortcut.  Maybe someone else will chime in.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10