Author Topic: MiCollab 8.1 Home Search function  (Read 783 times)

Offline 157Frog

• View Profile
MiCollab 8.1 Home Search function
« on: March 28, 2020, 04:45:30 AM »
I’m hoping someone here can help as I losing my mind trying to figure this out.

We have a citrix environment and lots of users connecting to our server 2019 desktops for working.  I had 2 servers up and running all ok and everything perfect with MiCollab.  However I have built a load more servers and everything works except the main search function at the top of MiCollab (the ‘Search or Dial’ box).

After hours of fault finding I have gone right back to basics and:
-   Installed Windows Server 2019 from ISO
-   not joined to the domain (so no GPO’s affecting it)
-   Installed MiCollab and still not working. 
-   Applied all windows updates
-   turned of Windows Defender, Firewall etc
-   Enabled Windows Search services (just in case)
-   I’ve run sysinternals procmon and compared but nothing shows as an issue. 
-   Nothing!

If I need to find someone or a call I have to click on the contact icon or click on the call history icon and search then it will search just that area.  It just won’t search on the Home screen and search all areas.  As I say it works on my 2 original servers so its something missing or not selected (they were built from the same ISO all be a 5 months ago). 

I’ve rolled out the install via sccm deployment to over 500 win10 workstations and they all work fine.  The exact same deployment was used to install on the 2 original servers and also on the new ones.  I’ve also manually tried installing. Uninstalled, cleaned registry by hand, reinstalled.  Servers are the same subnet also.

Using server admin account with all of the above. I just don’t get it!!

Anyone have similar experience? Or know the solution? Even a few ideas as I have run out.  My only option I’m looking at now is to clone my original servers which I’d rather not do!

Many thanks in advance all.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10