Author Topic: 5330e stuck in headset mode with sx200 icp  (Read 2042 times)

Offline hamel01

• View Profile
5330e stuck in headset mode with sx200 icp
« on: March 24, 2020, 07:30:37 PM »
Hey everyone,
I have a older Mitel sx200 ICP system that is running the latest software as far as I know. I also have 4 5330e phones connected at a remote site. This site is connected back to the main site where the sx200 lives via a site to site VPN. 3 of the phones have Mitel bluetooth headset adapters and docks attached to them. Without the headset paired the phones work perfectly. As soon as I pair a headset to a phone the handset stops working. I can not use it for anything. Hitting the speaker button 1 time turns on the headset and pressing it again turns on the speaker option. I do have an option set to enable headset mode in the sx200 but dialing that without a headset paired does nothing and dialing it with a headset paired give me an access denied. I have used headsets on other IP phone on a different sx200 without issue so this is very confusing to me. Does anyone know how to make it so the handset, speaker and headset will function as designed? Also I did confirm that I do not have the handset plugged into the wrong port on the back of the phone.

Thanks!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10