Author Topic: No mid-call feature access codes on MiVB Express  (Read 748 times)

Offline bboopeep

• Contributer
    • View Profile
No mid-call feature access codes on MiVB Express
« on: March 19, 2020, 01:41:35 AM »
MiVB version: 14.0.3.37-01

Inside the office we use Group Park buttons to park a call rather than transferring, etc. This works fine on our 5330 and 5340 handsets in the office.
However, I need to get some users setup on softphones so they can work remotely. I have that working OK, but I have found that I can only pickup a call off a park via a softphone, I am unable to use the feature access codes to put a call on park.

I have also tried using the feature access codes on the deskphone to do this (i.e. not with the programmed button) and it seems the phones aren't registering the mid-call digits at all. When I press the buttons for *513001 (our hunt group is 3001) the caller at the other end will hear the tones but the screen doesn't change and the call doesn't get parked.

The softphones and deskphones are on the same CoS (default 11) and I've confirmed the Allow Third-Party options in that COS are enabled. Does anyone have any ideas on what I could try next?

One thing I forgot to mention: this happens on both external and internal calls. I saw some information online that suggested it was a SIP trunk issue, but as it's happening when I call another deskphone in the office here, I suspect it's something else in my case.

Thanks

Offline mark.vanderheijden

• View Profile
Re: No mid-call feature access codes on MiVB Express
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 03:48:31 PM »
Try using an other SIP Device Capability for example 71 that's for the UC endpoint.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: No mid-call feature access codes on MiVB Express
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2020, 07:29:33 PM »
Alot can depend upon the length of digits to dial. The extension length for the icp value is such that it will put  in the leading digit prefix if defined when you pass this mark

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10