Author Topic: Micollan Nupoint mailbox  (Read 2753 times)

Offline a.ghezzi

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Micollan Nupoint mailbox
« on: February 23, 2020, 02:34:32 PM »
I wanted to know if anyone could give me advice. I would need to create a script that signals me to group mailbox messages on some phones. Some of you know if there is a command to check if there are messages

Thanks Alessandro

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Micollan Nupoint mailbox
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 06:06:53 PM »
Why wouldn't you just enable voicemail to email and send yourself a copy of the message?

Offline a.ghezzi

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 07:43:58 AM »
Because I want a button that changes my color on the display of the Mitel phone, it is the best solution for us
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 07:47:11 AM by a.ghezzi »

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2020, 06:41:15 PM »
You can always put a Message Waiting Indicator key on your phone for any mailbox.

Offline a.ghezzi

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2020, 07:02:43 AM »
In fact, that's what I wanted to do, I created the button on the phone but I wanted to change color if there were messages in the group answering machine. Consulting mx-one on a normal extension I can find the information if there are messages but in the group I cannot find this info

Offline a.ghezzi

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2020, 03:38:03 PM »

Good evening everyone, someone can tell me where this information resides. I have checked in the DB but have not found them. Unfortunately even the people of Mitel Italia do not know this information.

Thank Alessandro

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2020, 07:42:00 PM »
Any group I send to a trusted extension mailbox as an alternate extension, that way you can add a button to all phones in the group who need to respond to a general message with a shared password for it.

Offline a.ghezzi

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2020, 02:40:19 PM »
Sorry but I want to understand better, if I send a message to an extension group, how can I understand what the messages of the group or of that extension are?

for example

my goup hae extension 421

in this group there is this extensione  410 411 412 413 414 415 416 and all of these extension have a mailbox

i i send 421 to 410 ,  as a distinction  messages  421 and 410

Thansk Alessandro 

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2020, 07:07:50 PM »
Create trusted extension say 521 give it a mailbox that lights lamp. In nupoint go to this mailbox and edit it, click the advanced button on top and the add 421 as an alternate extension. (This assumes mailbox 421 doesn't exist or has been deleted)

Assuming that thye 421 group is a ring group, overflow it to voicemail hunt group. When it gets there it will be in mailbox 521 which you can add as a message waiting indicator on phone 410

Offline a.ghezzi

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2020, 04:01:00 AM »
I have tried this solution and it is similar to the one I am using. Practice I send the notification on an extension not belonging to the group and then I send them to all members of the group. But the question if anyone knows it is where the micollab DB \ tabellle has this information (see my img). I looked but there are too many tables and too many DB. Can anyone give me some info

Thanks Alessandro

Offline a.ghezzi

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2020, 04:34:37 AM »
Can someone tell me how, where the messages from nupoint are saved, i have read some articles but the dirs do not contain .xml files. I'm still trying to understand where the message data is stored,

Offline mark.vanderheijden

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2020, 09:16:26 AM »
Hi,

You should find them here /usr/vm/audio/store/(0)/ You have to convert this files to wav or vox or something else.

Offline a.ghezzi

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2020, 05:33:28 PM »
Thanks Mark.

Can you also tell me if there is a relationship between those files and their mailboxes?

Offline mark.vanderheijden

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2020, 03:57:52 PM »
More or less you can follow this steps :

Step 1 => Login via WinSCP or something like that via SFTP to the MiCollab server, login with the “root” credentials.

Step 2 => Go to the folder / usr / vm / val5, which contains the XML files of the call flows, if you have downloaded them you can open it. You will find the greeting numbers there, this is a decimal number and must be converted to hexadecimal.

Step 3 => Go to the folder / usr / vm / audio / store / and then a subfolder (0). Copy the necessary files (or all of them), change the extension to .vox and then open it with an application that can open these files (Acarda VOX converter for example)

Step 4 => Convert the audio file to 8khz mono Mu-Law with a conversion program

Step 5 => Now you can use the message again for other purposes.

Offline a.ghezzi

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2020, 05:01:23 PM »
Hello Mark

Step 2 => Go to the folder / usr / vm / val5, which contains the XML files of the call flows, if you have downloaded them you can open it. You will find the greeting numbers there, this is a decimal number and must be converted to hexadecimal.

unfortunately in this dir there are no xml files, for me nele new versions have changed system. The audio files are found instead.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10