Author Topic: Micollab Login Issue  (Read 2107 times)

Offline BobbyMitel

• View Profile
Micollab Login Issue
« on: February 18, 2020, 10:34:26 AM »
Have been using Micollab web conferencing for a couple years now, never had a login issue.  We have it linked to our AD.  Suddenly, I cannot login.  AD password has not changed and I have normal access to all AD resources on other applications.  Thought it was the browser or workstation, but it is doing this on all browsers and all workstations.  Thought it was just me, but found out yesterday that two others are having the issue but 100+ are not.  Vendor says to....as always... reboot the server.  I want to know the root cause, anyone know what to check?  Error is below:

Invalid Login ID or Password. If you have forgotten your Password, contact your Administrator and ask to have your Password reset.

Thanks

Offline BobbyMitel

• View Profile
Re: Micollab Login Issue
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 10:43:58 AM »
More info:

My login, along with others, were listed in the "Managed Detained Users" tab.  We are already in as users already.  I selected the names and hit save, we are now able to login.  I guess the question now is:  If users are already active and setup in Micollab, what would cause duplicate entries in managed detained users?

Thanks

Offline pmhaynes

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Micollab Login Issue
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2020, 09:10:14 AM »
More info:

My login, along with others, were listed in the "Managed Detained Users" tab.  We are already in as users already.  I selected the names and hit save, we are now able to login.  I guess the question now is:  If users are already active and setup in Micollab, what would cause duplicate entries in managed detained users?

Thanks

Any update to the user on the AD
If the user is listed in "detained users" with a U next to the name then it has seen an update to that user on the AD
If you expand the entry by clicking on the arrow next to the U it will show you what  field it believes had changed in AD and what it will update on the Micollab

Hope this helps
P

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10