Author Topic: Multicall issue for ACD users  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Curtin_BPW

• View Profile
Multicall issue for ACD users
« on: February 17, 2020, 01:10:52 PM »
I have two hot desk users x4193 and x4194 that need to ring at the same time. They are setup as ACD Hot Desk. They both have a DID number that rings each respective user. When someone calls the DID for x4193 or is transferred by the front desk to the prime DN x4193 both phones need to ring. I can't add 4193 as a multicall to x4194 because it is a hot desk user. Is there a way to add this functionality. Obviously it it goes unanswered it still needs to hit the VM for x4193 so I can't just have them call another DN and place on both phones.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Multicall issue for ACD users
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 02:11:29 PM »
Create a Personal Ring Group for 4193, and add 4194 to it or put a DSS/BLF of 4193 on 4194 and enable ringing for that key.

That said, I have minimal experience with ACD but am aware it does cause many limitations, not sure if this is one of them.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 07:52:43 PM »
First off, are the DID's mapped to the Agent ID's? That's not the recommended config as that will interfere with ACD data collection if you're doing it. Map the DID's to non-prime lines on the Agent HD extensions, then create a ring group with both non-primes as members.

Offline ZuluAlpha

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 08:49:32 AM »
You'll probably need to put a ringing DSS/BLF key on each respective phone to the other extension. I don't think you can have an ACD agent as part of a multi-device/personal ring group or a multicall key.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10