Author Topic: WebEx Meetings on UC360  (Read 1267 times)

Offline jurassic-xpress

• View Profile
WebEx Meetings on UC360
« on: January 29, 2020, 06:41:35 AM »
Hi everyone, (and please excuse the "foreign english"  ;D)

We got 3 uc360 (i just upgraded them on fw 2.1.7.1) that were "thrown in" by our vendor as the VOIP setup with mitel phones was done (2 years ago)

The video has never been used, only audio calls in meetings room, as we were using our old method (web ex with usb camera on a dedicated pc) for video conferencing.
We do not have a micollab licence (we don't use MS Exchange, so it didn't seem to have a point then, also it was pricey)

Now that i've dedicated some time to make it work, it doesn't seem to fit our needs, but i have some questions to ask :
- is the webex app still supposed to work correctly ?
I can't either join a meeting or sign in with our working account

- web access works, but only with http, not https.
Does this problem relate to the webex one ? (certificate issues ?)

- I can't find a list of compatible cameras... Does anyone have a link to the UC360 Engineering Guidelines ? People on other threads refer to it, but so far google only linked to admin pdfs, that don't have this information.

Thanks for any help !  8)

Offline jurassic-xpress

• View Profile
Re: WebEx Meetings on UC360
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2020, 08:24:45 AM »
Thanks a lot :)

Ok, so first thing, our uc360 are #50006580 models, so only audio enabled phones.
After checking the IP cameras prices, and the licence price, the search will end there...  No budget for it.

Lots of interesting info starting at page 41 though ;)

Offline Will0030

• View Profile
Re: WebEx Meetings on UC360
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 04:39:07 PM »
TLS 1.2 is not supported on the UC360 nor will it ever be since it is now discontinued. I have found most apps and websites will not work on the UC360 now due to the TLS issue.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10