Author Topic: Mitel Secure Telenet login issue  (Read 2158 times)

Offline Curtin_BPW

• View Profile
Mitel Secure Telenet login issue
« on: January 28, 2020, 12:09:39 PM »
I am trying to reach a system remotely. I got the error "Maximum number of connections exceeded." Nobody is logged in here. I have been waiting for this to timeout but still can't login. I don't want to have the customer have to reboot the system for me. Is there a way to walk someone through on the Mitel 5540 console phone to close any existing connections so I can login?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Mitel Secure Telenet login issue
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 10:05:53 AM »
I am trying to reach a system remotely. I got the error "Maximum number of connections exceeded." Nobody is logged in here. I have been waiting for this to timeout but still can't login. I don't want to have the customer have to reboot the system for me. Is there a way to walk someone through on the Mitel 5540 console phone to close any existing connections so I can login?
SX-200 - Nope, if you have waited more than 24 hours and can't login, it's reboot time.

SX-2000 - Nope, but if you can physically connect to the RS-232 port on the main chassis you should be able to login and change the session timeout value, which may drop the other sessions after that timer expires (don't set it over 30 minutes), and if memory serves me there is command to logout other sessions from the maintenance terminal, but nothing from the console can fix this.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10