Author Topic: Mitel 5000 CP Software & Remote Help  (Read 722 times)

Offline jscott

• View Profile
Mitel 5000 CP Software & Remote Help
« on: January 07, 2020, 04:39:25 PM »
I purchased a Mitel 5000CP on ebay. (version 6.0.11.95) - the reason I purchased this is that we run a small business from home and my brother-in-law gave us a box of 5330e phones. The system I was informed (from the ebay listing) was working and it seems to boot up fine and the screen indicates it's operational. I need to the software so I can set up my extension and add my SIP trunk (which we already have) and configure things. I'd also be happy to pay someone to help me set it up. I've called 5 Mitel "partners" in my region and no one returns calls.

1. Is there someone I can purchase the software from who's a mitel dealer? If so, what are the PC requirements to run it?

2. Is there someone I can pay to remote in (it's connected to my LAN and I have an IP) and help me with it?

Thank you in advance.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 5000 CP Software & Remote Help
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 05:01:17 PM »
jscott,

I doubt a dealer would work with you since you didn't purchase the system through the correct channels and don't know who is in control of the licensing for it; if it even has any on it.

Also, it may or may not have the licensing you require for the devices and trunking you are wanting to put on it as it is not a "Free PBX" that is open for use with unlimited licensing.

Also, do you know what the username and password is to get into the system; was that provided to you by the seller?

I think you have purchased something that you will not be able to utilize the way you want to.

Sorry,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10