Author Topic: Regularly getting an error with prairieFyre.MitaiProxyServer.MitaiRTServer.Puls  (Read 927 times)

Offline waynechall

• View Profile
Hey all!  I was attempting to find out what was causing an error with  prairieFyre.MitaiProxyServer.MitaiRTServer.Pulse() and I stumbled on this awesome community.  I'm wondering if anyone has seen this before?  I'm not sure how important this is, but I'm new at my current job and our phone system seems notoriously unstable so I'm going over all the logs.  This particular error is in the MiTAIProxyServerLog.

--- Start Exception Stack ---
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at prairieFyre.MitaiProxyServer.MitaiRTServer.Broadc ast(SrvrMsg msg)
   at prairieFyre.MitaiProxyServer.MitaiRTServer.Pulse()
--- End Exception Stack ---
()

Offline mark.vanderheijden

• View Profile
Hi,

What do you mean with unstable? Are there any alarms visible in YSE? Are you getting complaints?

Gr.

Offline waynechall

• View Profile
Hi,

What do you mean with unstable? Are there any alarms visible in YSE? Are you getting complaints?

Gr.
Our system seems to go down once a month.  I've resolved a few issues already so hopefully it'll be more stable, but I can't find any documentation on this particular error.

Offline mark.vanderheijden

• View Profile
The MiTai proxy is the connection between the MiCC and MiVB. I would check this log C:\Program Files (x86)\Mitel\MiContact Center\Services\Collector\q2kdrv if present to see if there are issue there.

Can you see errors on the MiVB maintenance logs?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10