Author Topic: YSE IVR Routing Restore Workflow Process  (Read 911 times)

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
YSE IVR Routing Restore Workflow Process
« on: January 03, 2020, 01:37:38 PM »
What is the proper way to restore an IVR Workflow?

I am simply going to Import > select the backup / exported .xaml file > Save.

The result of my testing is 2 Workflows with the same name but with one with the Always Run checked and also the date/timestamp.

Offline Magpye

• View Profile
Re: YSE IVR Routing Restore Workflow Process
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 03:38:35 AM »
Under the IVR workflow folder in the install directory there are all the XML files for all of the workflows.
The most recent xml file in each folder is used so if you need to roll back, just find the right folder and delete/move all of the more recent ones.

Offline mitel361

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 05:44:16 PM »
Thanks again Magpye.  I will have to familiarize myself with this method.  Under my Workflow\Compiled folder, I see a lot of random named subfolders - thankfully the timestamp helps find the right folder.  If I understand you correctly, I would simply have to Delete the most recent .xaml file - since that would have the change that did not work - correct?  The Workflow would then use the next most recent?

What I ended up having to do was Rename the 'bad' workflow.  Then Edit any other Workflow / Subroutine that was referencing the 'bad' to use the restored. 

Offline Magpye

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 04:22:58 AM »
You should be able to search for name within the workflows folder to find the workflow/subroutine.
I always move the corrupt .xaml file to a folder outside of the MiCC install directory as if you rename/move them to a backup folder within workflows it causes issues with upgrading.
But once moved/deleted the system uses the previous .xaml file.

During an upgrade it converts the most recent .xaml file in each folder to be compatible with the new version, however if it finds a backup folder with a corrupt file it still tries to convert it and fails.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10