Author Topic: Multiple Companies One Controller  (Read 864 times)

Offline JasonTL

• View Profile
Multiple Companies One Controller
« on: November 07, 2019, 02:55:50 PM »
I have a virtual 3300 running 8.x software. The company has decided to move a couple smaller companies under their umbrella and in the same call center. They have one SIP trunk (with 100 channels) to the carrier. I have their incoming calls into multiple ACD queues and that works fine. My question is how can we make outgoing calls from the same call center phone appears as different caller ID depending on which company customer they call.

I hope this rant makes sense. Thanks in advance.

Offline JasonTaylor

• View Profile
Re: Multiple Companies One Controller
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 02:24:10 PM »
I have a virtual 3300 running 8.x software. The company has decided to move a couple smaller companies under their umbrella and in the same call center. They have one SIP trunk (with 100 channels) to the carrier. I have their incoming calls into multiple ACD queues and that works fine. My question is how can we make outgoing calls from the same call center phone appears as different caller ID depending on which company customer they call.

I hope this rant makes sense. Thanks in advance.

Multiline key (same key/extension can be presented across multiple phones) - then set CPN substitution against the key number. You will just need to hit the relevant key before dialling 9 for an outside line.  However I think the above scenario will break extension side call recording on MiVCR (as recorder is monitoring the DN of the extension and not the key).

And if your SIP provider supports CLIP no screening then you can present any number you want.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple Companies One Controller
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 07:03:31 PM »
Multiline key (same key/extension can be presented across multiple phones) - then set CPN substitution against the key number. You will just need to hit the relevant key before dialling 9 for an outside line.  However I think the above scenario will break extension side call recording on MiVCR (as recorder is monitoring the DN of the extension and not the key).

And if your SIP provider supports CLIP no screening then you can present any number you want.
Think there is a class of service setting that may need changing for this to work, but it shouild

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10