Author Topic: Clear System Alarts  (Read 4633 times)

Offline josh_marchant

• View Profile
Clear System Alarts
« on: October 30, 2019, 04:43:56 AM »
I'm trying to use the feature code 9850 to clear system alarms from my phone. However, I can't actually enter the code since whenever I dial 9 as the first number it just goes to do an external call. How can I get around this?

Thanks

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Clear System Alarts
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 06:18:13 AM »
You can find the code in "Feature Codes"

But I know for me in Australia I use 8850

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Clear System Alarts
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 06:36:25 AM »
josh_marchant,

Most likely your feature codes have been changed from an 8 to a 9, but you can verify by looking in the feature codes section.

Go to System > Device and Feature Codes > Feature Codes > Clear System Alarm

The other thing you have to remember is that the phone needs to be an Administrator phone, but if you are seeing the alarm on the phone it is an Administrator phone. The last thing is they may have the System Flag SPCL Key Required For Feature Code Entry turned on which means you will need to press the SPCL Key prior to entering the code.

Also you could just clear the alarm from the front of the MiVO-250 panel as well. Press the circle button, down arrow, circle button, then press the down arrow until you get to clear alarm and then press the circle button again and then you are done. Try not to do Clear All Alarms as there may be several alarms and you will want to see each one prior to clearing it.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10