Author Topic: Contact Center Client - Agent Group Presence for multiple groups  (Read 851 times)

Offline mitelrvtd

• View Profile
We have agents in 2 Agent groups.

When displaying "Agent State by Position" or "Agent State by Time" in the Contact Center Client it shows them present if they are just in one of the groups or both groups. We can't determine if they are in just one group or both.

I've selected the option "Display agent availability by agent group" in "Add/Remove device IDs" and I do not see a difference.

Is there any way to display individual agent group presence for agents that can be in multiple agent groups?

As it looks now I have to make an "Agent State by Time" window for each agent group and select "Display agent availability by agent group" for each one. We'd like to avoid having 2 windows for this taking up space in the client.
Thank you
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 12:58:28 PM by mitelrvtd »

Offline doncarlyon

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Contact Center Client - Agent Group Presence for multiple groups
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 04:25:16 AM »
You would have to use separate windows, can't see any other way of doing it.  Ofcourse, you dont need to have all of the columns in each window... hide the unnecessary colums to save some space.

Offline mitelrvtd

• View Profile
Re: Contact Center Client - Agent Group Presence for multiple groups
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 11:30:04 AM »
Thank you.
That is what I've done, made the second window but with only the Logged in not Present column just to see everyone who is not in the group.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10