Author Topic: Micollab 8 will not call out but will receive calls  (Read 1148 times)

Offline soundguy

• View Profile
Micollab 8 will not call out but will receive calls
« on: October 29, 2019, 11:31:17 AM »
I've changed a number from one user to another user on a different computer. I've tried both Jabra and Sennheiser headsets and made sure that they were showing and properly set in the sounds panel. We can receive calls but calling out brings up a headset not setup error. And when I first setup the phone it was showing a device used elsewhere message.

I've setup at least 20 of these earlier in the year and have no idea why this one is giving me grief. Any ideas?

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Re: Micollab 8 will not call out but will receive calls
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 07:11:18 PM »
Is it worth going in the MiCollab Client service, finding the account, then clicking on that thing on the far right-hand side that re-synchs the PBX proxy connection?

Offline soundguy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 04:40:28 PM »
Spent 2 hours on the phone with Bell and Mitel on a party line. Still nothing. I'm supposed to reset the system in 20 minutes.

Switching users just should not be this hard.

Offline soundguy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 05:22:49 PM »
System was reset but the user took her laptop home. I'll have to try again tomorrow. I was told that the next step to take is to restart the system. I have a feeling that it needs that to work.

Offline soundguy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2019, 05:10:36 PM »
Resetting the system worked. Seems very strange that I have to reset the entire system just to allow a user to call out after changing the number to another computer. Should be a basic function.

Not sure I like this system but we're stuck with it.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10