Author Topic: SX-200 Embedded Voicemail AA Option to CFA to Speed Dial  (Read 910 times)

Offline Curtin_BPW

• View Profile
SX-200 Embedded Voicemail AA Option to CFA to Speed Dial
« on: October 23, 2019, 08:36:53 PM »
I have a customer with a SX-200 AX Controller on 5.0.2.14. Incoming calls hit the AA. Option 0 and 2 work fine. Option 1 does not. It dials VM box 410 which is a transfer only to x410. x410 is built as a analog extension that has a CFA to a speed dial that calls the external number. It has worked for years and now stopped working. I rebuilt from scratch with a fresh extension number and voicemail box and still does not work. Calling the extension internally works fine. Changing the speed dial destination does nothing. I have set all voicemail ports to LD and the extension to LD. I have checked COS. When I call the number internally the CFA works just fine to the external number. When I use form 55 to capture the call and send it straight to the speed dial it works fine. When I reintroduce the AA it won't transfer. I get MOH for a few seconds, then a single ring, then within 2 sec am back at AA.

Offline Curtin_BPW

• View Profile
Re: SX-200 Embedded Voicemail AA Option to CFA to Speed Dial
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 09:01:30 PM »
This notes I just put in my ticketing software might be more descriptive.

Troubleshooted with onsite staff. The AA option 1 does not dial the offsite reservations number of xxx-xxx-xxxx. So a call comes into the main number xxx-xxx-xxxx and form 55 captures the last 4 digits 6100. Form 55 entry for incoming digits 6100 sends to the call to extension 411. In Form 09 extension 411 has a CFA built to forward the call to 77 which is voicemail hunt group. In voicemail there is an auto attendant built for 411 which has 3 options (0,1,2) Option 1 dials voicemail box 410 which is a transfer only voicemail box built to send the call to extension 410. Extension 410 is built in form 09 with a CFA to dial speed dial 1 1. Speed dial 1 is built in Form 31 and sends the call to 918448427160. ARS looks at the call route and send it out route 1. Above is how it should work. When the caller hits option 1 they hear music on hold for a few seconds and then a single ring, and then it lopps back to AA. This can be observed in the maintance terminal of the SX-200. When looking at the voicemail port the call is on, you see the port talking to DID_TRK0, then get RNGBCK as it dials station 138 (x140), and then ROUTINE 23 and back to talking to DID_TRK0. During ringback the caller hears music on hold. During routine 23 it hears the single ring as it cycles back to AA. All proper troubleshooting steps have been performed. We reloaded a backup of the config from 2018 and did a stare and compare of the programming in Form 03, Form 04, Form 09, Form 19. Form 26, Form 31, Form 49, Form 50, and Form 55. We have checked to make sure all voicemail ports are set to LD for the call restriction. We even created a digit string for the number itself in form 26 and set it to local. We have checked COS option 208 which did not change anything. We deleted voicemail box 410 and extension 410 and rebuilt as a fresh voicemail box and extension which did not work. When capturing the call in Form 55 and sending straight to the speed dial 1 (bypassing the auto attendant) it works fine. Calling the phone number from an internal phone works fine. Calling x410 tranfers the call just fine to the external number. An attempt to call forward x410 from the console phone did not work. There are no errors in the log.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10