Author Topic: TRUNK CALLS TRANSFER TO A 3rd PARTY IP PHONE CONTROLLER FROM MiVOICE 3300  (Read 1298 times)

Offline satheeshvs

• View Profile
Hi,
I am using Mitel 3300 , and SIP trunk has been assigned for connecting with Grandstream Controller.
Internal calls can be made each other, but external call are not able to transfer from Mitel. anything I have to activate ?
required help.
thanks in advance.

Satheesh.

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Where should external calls be routed? Are you routing them there?

What digit mod do you have on this route? Does it deliver the number dialled in the correct format?

Offline satheeshvs

• View Profile
Hi,
Mitel 3300 has a VRS and all calls to the pilot number  are routed to VRS. once it will ask to dial the required extension number , i am dialing to Grandstream extension number . it will ring once to Grandstream and the call will return to Mitel.
thanks,
satheesh

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I did a connection to a Grandstream so time ago and ended up having it connect to sip extensions since there were issues when trying to connect the 2 via sip trunks. I might have been able to get this going via the trunks, but was time constrained to get them connected.

Offline VinceWhirlwind

• View Profile
Hi,
Mitel 3300 has a VRS and all calls to the pilot number  are routed to VRS. once it will ask to dial the required extension number , i am dialing to Grandstream extension number . it will ring once to Grandstream and the call will return to Mitel.
thanks,
satheesh

Sounds like the number isn't being delivered in the required format.
Did you SIP trace the call to see what number you are sending? Does it match the right number in the Grandstream directory?
Have you investigated various non-numeral characters that can modify the number, eg # at the end?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10